Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer Abundance, one of four new hand painted glass chandeliers by Jenny Floravita

"Summer Abundance", a 24" diameter reverse hand painted glass chandelier that includes irons, electrical, chain and canopy. 24" in height plus chain length. Jenny Floravita's Hand Painted Chandeliers can be purchased through Jenny Floravita's website http://www.floravitalights.com

This week I've added three new chandeliers to my website and I'll be releasing four new images onto my Facebook page facebook.com/Jenny.Floravita.Painted.Chandeliers.andArt

I'm half way through my California art festival season and it's been fun and exciting. Actually, I'm enjoying a couple weeks off from my weekend shows, regenerating and creating new works for my last big burst of 2010 shows which run from August through mid-October. So much to do with so little time!

Any artist who exhibits in art festivals knows how much work, energy and resource goes into each festival and that quality time is needed in between to create fresh new works of art. The above chandelier painting is titled Summer Abundance and I'm really enjoying my current theme of multi-colored chandeliers in my exotic flowers.

To see more reverse painted glass chandeliers and art by Jenny Floravita, please visit my websites: www.floravitalights.com and www.floravita.com