Monday, December 6, 2010

Vineyard Table Glass Art

"Vineyard Romance", a reverse hand painted glass table piece . Jenny Floravita's Hand Painted Chandeliers can be purchased through Jenny Floravita's website http://www.floravitalights.com

I've been holding onto these two works of reverse painted glass art from my Vineyard Romance Series for a little while. The reason partly lies in the fact that I'm still trying to determine if these will have illumination behind them. As they sit on one of my art tables in my painting drying room I'm caught by the beauty that is so natural when the sunlight shines through.

For me, the joy is in the creation process.

To see more reverse painted glass chandeliers and art by Jenny Floravita, please visit my websites: www.floravitalights.com and www.floravita.com