Monday, November 15, 2010

Beautiful Peacock inspred Reverse Painted Glass Chandelier


"Peacock", a 24" diameter reverse hand painted glass chandelier that includes irons, electrical, chain and canopy. Jenny Floravita's Hand Painted Chandeliers can be purchased through Jenny Floravita's website http://www.floravitalights.com

This lovely reverse painted glass chandelier bowl was sold before it was dry so I never had a proper chance to photograph it from different angles. This is the only shot but it had some lovely color blends and flower petals. The peacock was from one of my zillions of photographs from my travels and I saw this particular bird in Kauai.

This piece also had orchids and birds of paradise and at the time that it sold it was my newest reverse painted glass chandelier. All of my work is done by hand, by me.

To see more reverse painted glass chandeliers and art by Jenny Floravita, please visit my websites: www.floravitalights.com and www.floravita.com