Monday, November 16, 2009

San Francisco Flower and Garden Show


24" diameter, hand painted glass chandelier includes irons, electrical, chain and canopy
Hand Painted Glass Chandeliers can be purchased from the artist, Jenny Floravita

I am excited to announce that I will be exhibiting at the upcoming San Francisco Flower and Garden Show, March 24-28, 2010 at the San Mateo Event Center, BOOTH # 649. My elegant painted chandeliers in flower themes will be on display as will my tropical oil and watercolor flowers, which are inspired by the wonderful flowers that I see through my travels in the Hawaiian Islands.

More information about the San Francisco Flower & Garden Show can be found here: http://www.sfgardenshow.com

To see more, please visit my websites: www.floravitalights.com
and www.floravita.com