Friday, November 20, 2009

New Illuminated Hand Made Painted Night Lights

Under Water Dreams, hand made, illuminated night light comes complete with UL night light fixture and bulb
Hand Painted Night Lights can be purchased from the artist, Jenny Floravita

I would like to share my newest project, which is a line of elegant painted glass night lights. These are hand made pieces. I cut, grind and slump the glass that is used as the canvas for these small illuminated painting creations. Each night light is hand painted by me and is unique as it's impossible to paint two totally alike.

Stay tuned for more art painted night lights to come...

**************

Upcoming Exhibit: San Francisco Flower and Garden Show, March 24-28, 2010 at the San Mateo Event Center, BOOTH # 649. More information about the San Francisco Flower & Garden Show can be found here: http://www.sfgardenshow.com

To see more, please visit my websites: www.floravitalights.com
and www.floravita.com