Friday, May 1, 2009

Reverse Painted Glass Chandelier in Rustic Colors


glass painting, Florals in Rustic Colors, includes irons, electrical, chain and canopy
Reverse Painted Glass Chandelier Lamps can be purchased from the artist, Jenny Floravita

This beautiful reverse painted glass chandelier sold to a lovely couple in Southern California. The color theme was rustic and I loved the effects of the color blends. And it's the color blends that are the most exciting part of the painting process, for me as an artist. I love to experiment with color and see what happens!

Each piece is a new adventure. Tomorrow I will begin the painting process of a custom piece based on pears and partridges...more to come on that!

Thank you for viewing my newest reverse glass painted chandelier!

To see more, please visit my website at: www.floravita.com