Wednesday, April 15, 2009

18" Reverse Painted Glass Chandelier


glass painting, Lotus Magic, includes irons, electrical, chain and canopy
Reverse Painted Glass Chandelier Lamps can be purchased from the artist, Jenny Floravita

Just got back from Waikiki. This is my second trip to the islands in two months. The last trip I stayed mostly in the North Shore of Oahu but this time my mother and I shopped and sunbathed in Waikiki and Honolulu.

I love to travel but it does take me away from my work. Sometimes it's necessary for business and I do create small paintings on these trips but my glass art is all done in focus here in my studio. And actually, I'm excited because I'm getting ready to create three new commission pieces.

The above piece is an example of a smaller, 18" diameter reverse painted chandelier and has beautiful floral highlight elements that are similar to art nouveau designs.

To see more, please visit my website at: www.floravita.com